Why hello, my lovely readers! 😀
It’s Tuesday, and this topic is one very near and dear to me. Maybe that’s because rainy days don’t happen here very often. But this year we’ve had quite a few (which I LOVE) and it’s given me much more time to think about what I consider to fit in this category.
These meme lives on at: That Artsy Reader Girl
For me, it’s either a cute, fluffy contemporary reads, or they’re fantasy/ sci-fi reads that you can really get lost in. Nostalgia also plays a key role.
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
2. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
3. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
4. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
5. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
6. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
7. Scythe by Neal Shusterman
8. I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
9. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
10. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
Any of the same books on your list? What’ve you got that I don’t? Let me know! Send me links to your TTT’s too!