Look at me posting this when I need to be. I’m changing it up a bit and not posting the synopsis, because frankly it takes way too long and I don’t feel the need to continue doing so. :p
But anyways, for those who don’t know what it is, the basis is pretty simple:
- Go to that list of yours wherever it’s at.
- Go to the OLDEST stuff listed.
- Pick a chunk (5,10,15, 25, however many you want to go through) of books.
- Read the synopsis, and decide if you’re going to keep it on that list or if it’s one of those books that sounded good at the time.
- Post your list and your verdicts!
1. The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
This actually sounds really freaking cool and I always love starting new fantasy series! KEEPING this one!
2. Cracked by Eliza Crewe
Oh man. This just moved up my TBR list because this sounds absolutely fantastic! I cannot wait to read this now. It sounds right up my alley and, it’s got a sarcastic MC with what sounds like very interesting narrative. I’m in. KEEPING!
3. Scoring Wilder by R.S. Grey
I’ll give this a shot at some point. KEEPING!
4. Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen
Ehh… not really something that sounds up my alley at the moment. I don’t know if I’d pick this one up and with so many others littering my shelves…. REMOVING.
5. First Year by Rachel E. Carter
I’ve been meaning to read this for ages and I’ve just been completely and utterly failing. KEEPING because I own multiple copies and really just have no reason not to.
6. Halo by Frankie Rose
With the glowing reviews this has received and the premise that sounds FANTASTIC, how can I not want to read it? KEEPING!
7. Relentless by Karen Lynch
Keeping. Absolutely 100% keeping, I know how much some of my friends love this book and I’ve got it on my Kindle now so I definitely need to read it soon! KEEPING.
8. Party Girl by Rachel Hollis
I think I’m going to try this one out, actually. I think I may enjoy it, if not for a good change of pace. KEEPING!
9. Just Breathe by Vincent Morrone ***** trigger warning *****
*****This is a very, very heavily trigger warning book. I know some friends who had some pretty serious reactions to what goes on through the book, so don’t take that TW lightly if you’re sensitive to sexual-assault because this book goes HEAVILY into that.*****
I am willing to read this at some point, when I know I can fully take it. KEEPING.
10. Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
Once again, this book has phenomenal reviews and I’m definitely interested to check it out! KEEPING!
*** Total Kept/ Removed: 9/1 ***
Definitely not my best week. xD But, that’s okay, I was reminded of some I wanted to read quite some time ago, and got rid of one that just isn’t my thing anymore.